All About Remedies For Leucoderma
Leucoderma is a skin disorder which refers to the whitening of the skin. This is a condition in which there is a localized loss of the skin’s pigmentation.
Also called vitiligo, leucoderma generally manifests itself as white patches, or depigmentation, on their skin, and these patches are more commonly seen in sun-exposed areas, which includes the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips. You can also go for leucoderma treatment via http://viticareherbal.com/.
- Herbal And Home Treatments For This Skin Infection
- turmeric can also be used in treating this skin problem.
- Psoralea seeds and ginger juice is another great remedy for leucoderma.
- Another remedy consists of tamarind and Psoralea
- Leucoderma can be cured efficiently with goosefoot vegetable. Squeeze this vegetable and apply its juice on the patches every day. Repeat the treatment daily for two months.
- Mix equal parts of ginger and red clay and apply the mixture on the affected skin.
- Leave some water in a copper vessel overnight. Next morning drink this water on empty stomach. Repeat the treatment until the patches disappear completely.
- Mix 100 grams of alfalfa with 100 grams of cucumber juice and take this mixture in the morning and in the evening. In a short time, leucoderma will be completely treated.