How to Activate Roku Player with Roku Activation Link Code
Roku activation code is also known as Roku activation link that allows you to activate your Roku account to avail Roku product and services. It is also considered an alternate to prevent illegal data transcription. With this code you can activate your Roku device to enjoy non-stop streaming of your favourite TV shows. Also this code could be reused for multiple times as per the company standards.
Steps to add your favourite Roku channels:
- On your TV screen, enter the Roku activation link code which will connect your TV to Roku. As soon as the TV set shows the welcome screen you have to add the correct Roku player input and you will get the access.
- Open the link Roku.com/link in your web browser.
- Enter the Roku activation link code now in the given box in your TV screen displayed.
- Click “Submit”
- If your Roku player doesn’t get activated even after this then just go to Roku help button and get a fresh Roku activation link code generated.
- Now you will be prompted to the payment screen where you need to fill all the information asked and in case if you want only the access to free channels then click once on the rightmost link at the bottom and fill in all the information.
- Afterwards click on the blur box.
- Now add your favourite Roku channels one by one and you can also select multiple channels from there.
- Click “Continue”
- You will see a message on your screen say “congratulations you have successfully linked your device”.
- To check your “serial number” click on account section above.
Roku device is completely user-friendly enabling you the seamless streaming entertainment. For this you need to have a good internet connection, Roku account, Roku activation code, Roku streaming player and Roku TV.
For any further information regarding the Roku activation link code or Roku device, connect to our Roku tech Support number that you can easily find on the web.